The perfect location where you can oversee the beautiful
and ever-changing Lake Ashi from all the guestrooms.
Relax at this historical Hakone hotel where each floor has a different design for you to enjoy the resort life.
||Bath/toilet (washlet)/TV/refrigerator/electric kettle/Wi-Fi/tea set (flavored green tea, green tea, roasted green tea, Hotel Original Drip Coffee)/hair dryer/safe/humidifier (depending on the season)
||Toothbrush/soap/shampoo/hair conditioner/body soap/razor/shower cap/hairbrush/ladies’ set (q-tip, cotton, hair band)/basic cosmetics/slippers/yukata/chabaori coat
||Pants presser, iron, humidifier, soba husk pillow, DVD player, cell phone charger, sewing set, bottle opener, blanket, heater, bath sheet, reading light, transformer plug
※All rooms are non-smoking (incl. electronic cigarettes)
※From the station to the hotel or vice versa, we have the Hakone Carry Service (Hakone Tozan Bus) that will transport your luggage for you.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in begins at 3 p.m. Check-out ends at 12 p.m.
- I arrived sooner than the check-in time. Can you hold on to my luggage?
- We can hold on to your luggage at the front desk until the check-in time.
- Can I delay the check-out time?
- Delaying the check-out time (12 p.m.) until 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. will apply an additional 30% and 50% of your room charge, respectively. (Depending on the vacancy of that day, we may not allow you to do so.)
- I have children with me. Do you have baby beds?
- For children under 1 year of age, we can rent them for 4,000 yen each. We recommend that you reserve it in advance due to limited availability.
- Can I send my luggage to the hotel by courier?
- You can send it with attention to the hotel front desk with your reservation name and check-in date clearly stated.
- Do you have room service?
- We have late-night snacks available. Please contact us if you would like to dine in your room.
[Time] 5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. (Last order)
[Western Cuisine] Hors d'oeuvre/Assorted cheese/Mixed sandwich/Steak sandwich/Vegetable combination salad
[Japanese Cuisine] Rice ball set (3 rice balls, miso soup, pickles)/Tempura soba/Japanese Hors d'oeuvre/3 delicacy set
[Drinks] Hot coffee/Iced coffee/Black tea/Iced tea/Champagne & Sparkling wine/White wine/Red wine/Sake/Shochu
※Please contact us for pricing details.
- What amenities are available in the guestroom?
- All guestrooms have the following amenities: toothbrush/soap/shampoo/hair conditioner/body soap/razor/shower cap/hairbrush/ladies’ set (q-tip, cotton, hair band)/basic cosmetics/slippers/yukata/haori/hand, face, bath towels.
For more details, please view the page for each guestroom.
- What facilities does each guestroom have?
- All guestrooms have the following facilities: 2 beds/bath/toilet (washlet)/TV/refrigerator/electric kettle/Wi-Fi/tea set (flavored green tea, green tea, roasted green tea, Hotel Original Drip Coffee)/hair dryer/safe/humidifier (depending on the season).
- What is available at the big public bath?
[Male and Female] Bath towels, face towels, hairbrush, skin lotion, water purifier (in bath) shampoo/hair conditioner/body soap
[Female Big Public Bath] Shower cap, hair band, lotion, skin cleanser, facial cleanser & foam (in bath)
[Male Big Public Bath] Razor, hair liquid, tonic water, facewash (in bath)
The above items are available to our guests.
> Ashinoko Lake hotspring "Tsutsuji" guide
Is Internet available in the guestroom?
- All rooms have Wi-Fi. For guests using LAN cables, we provide them at the front desk. We do not rent out computers.
- What other facilities/services do you offer?
- Fax, shops, vending machines, massage service, foreign exchange (up to 200 USD only). Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
- Can I bring a pet with me?
- Only service dogs are allowed within the hotel.
- I would like to cancel my reservation. How much is the cancellation fee?
- For reservations made directly at the hotel by phone, canceling the day before of the reservation will be 20%. On the day will be 80%. No shows are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Reservations made through other means will have different rules, so please confirm it via the place you made your reservation.
- Do you have a safe deposit box?
- All guestrooms have safes for you to use. The front desk can also keep valuables for you.